Bible Paper Nativity - a little note

Dear everyone,

First of all a very big thank you for your sweet notes and comments, I really do appreciate hearing from you.

I receive a few notes asking where baby Jesus is. At first I was worried and thought, "Oh dear, I forgot the most important part!" But baby Jesus is there, you'll find him on page 5 of Book 1.












I apologize as it wasn't clear in my explanation. Probably what caused the question is the part showing how to do the straw to put in the manger as this part is not included in the booklet.

For the straw I used a simple piece of yellow paper, which you can buy in different places. The reason I used the yellow paper is to have the color on both sides, and you can also use the rest of the sheet of yellow paper cut in small strips to put inside the little house to represent the straw on the ground.

And someone asked me also about the pages missing. On the post you will find all that you need to build the nativity, the reason some pages are missing is because they are a repeat of the same ones that I included in each booklet and I didn't want to post them again each time as there were already so many pages. So nothing is missing, and you can download a PDF of the complete booklets here at this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?vjic8amje21iif8

Again I apologize for this lack of clarity. In the future, I will hopefully post more paper models of other stories of Jesus' life, then it will be easier to list the different parts as booklet.

But thank you for your comments and questions, this way I am able to meet new friends. And don't forget to check again towards the end of December for the booklet with the wise men and their gifts; they are coming from a long way so it takes them a little while to follow the star.

God bless you and may you have a beautiful Christmas season

Didier

11 comments:

  1. I loved your Nativity and can't wait for the weekend to work on it. I collect Nativity scenes especially hand made ones and made of paper. Yours are so cool looking! Thankyou for sharing your scene with us and Merry Christmas!
    Michelle
    Mitchkin5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation. I'm sure a lot of the readers will love this=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for explaning, I was missing baby Jesus as well. And thank you for sharing this online, it's a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much for this fantastic piece of work ... this will give me and my kids a few ours of quality time together this Xmas ... i also took the liberty to link to your site from my german papercraft blog ... i hope you don't mind ... have a very merry Xmas with all your loved ones and a happy new year! ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I would like to download this file. I think my son will really enjoy it. Your post says that I can download it as a PDF, however, when I go to the link and download it, it shows as a .RAR file. I don't have software to open this type of file. Can you help??

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes I copy the 5 PDF booklet in one folder for easy download, it comes as a RAR files that you need to extract just as a ZIP files, the software can be found on line for free, here one address:

    http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

    it is easy to install, then when you right click on the folder a little window appear and tell you where to extract the file.

    hope it will work out, let me know, thank you for downloading the Nativity

    Didier

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for your comments and encouragement, and thank you for sharing it with other as well.

    I pray it will be a blessing and a fun family projects for this Christmas season

    Didier

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey! I'm from El Salvador, I am a graphic designer and give creativity and plastic expression workshops to kinds and teenagers, These workshop help prevent violence in my country, Today we will do the nativity, so I'm looking forward to show you the pictures of the result, I am officially amazed by your talent, God has really blessed you. Hope I can be as you one day. ¡Thanks for this amazing gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot for your explanation!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello and Thank you for this Nativity download. Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year...

    ReplyDelete